The Fancy Crow is committed to keeping our Studio Participants safe and healthy. Because of this, we have developed the following guidelines and practices. We will be following them and ask all staff, instructors, and attendees to do the same.
Responsibility of The Fancy Crow Staff for maintaining a sanitary environment
- Sanitize table, chairs, and other surfaces daily and between customers
- Sanitize tools and materials prior to use
- Prepare materials using CDC guidelines for keeping them germ free
- Reduced seating which maintains six feet of distance between seated participants
- Instructors and participants moving through the space in a way that reduces the six foot distance between individuals are required to wear mask or other face coverings.
Personal Responsibility of staff, instructors, and attendees:
- No symptoms of illness (fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell) the day prior to and the day of visiting The Fancy Crow Studio
- No recent close contact with anyone who has been ill
- Sanitize your hands upon entering The Studio
- Maintain six feet of distance from other participants within The Studio
Amended Cancellation Policy: If you find that you or someone you have had contact with has symptoms of illness prior to your Studio Reservation, please contact Shari by phone (573-358-5265). Your reservation fee will be refunded via the original payment method.